Thursday, October 20, 2016

Hello Everyone!

     Recently, my class decided to create flyers for whatever business they chose. For my purposes, I chose a local restaurant situated in Hinton, West Virginia known as "The Market". I have enjoyed eating there for many years and they immediately popped into mind.
     For this project, I used Photoshop, gathered up the necessary images both from the website of the business and the wooden background from Creative Commons. I put all of these images into Adobe Bridge, loaded them up as layers, and assembled them over the background. I added the text for the address, phone number, email address, and their slogan of "Eat! Shop! Enjoy!" to the bottom. These are placed over black rectangle and an orange rectangle for visual flair, the same with the oval-esque shape behind the title. Then I arranged the food in a tantalizing collage format to show off their variety.

If you have any suggestions on how to improve, please let me know!

Thank You!
Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment