Monday, December 12, 2016

Holiday Card


 Hello Everyone!



     Our Digital Media class recently decided to create cards to sell, the proceeds of which would go to a local charity of our choosing and our college's Art Department. For my own, I wanted to do something for Christmas that would be funny, but not too inappropriate. It should be something designed to sell and make people smile.
     For my design, I went with a classic Santa design inspired by many I saw online. I decided to go with a New Year's resolution joke and food joke in one since Santa loves cookies, you know. I used the paint brush at a size of 125 for the beard with flecks of brown for the cookie crumbs. I then created his nose with an ellipse tool and the band of his hat with a rounded rectangle. I drew the decoration on his hat and his eyes easily before finally finishing with the ellipse tool for the cookie. I wanted the text to be "Christmas-y" so used green text in a Blackadder ITC style.

I Hope You Enjoy It!

Happy Holidays!
Allen


No comments:

Post a Comment